We have three days left in the “Take Initiative” week of the Unfailing Love Campaign! This week was intentionally placed at the beginning of this series. Unless we die to ourselves in marriage we have no way of drawing closer to our spouse. “Taking the Initiative” is a attribute of God we clearly see from the Word of God that should be clearly seen in our marriages. Because He cares God took the initiative by the way He made the world. (Romans 1:19,20) Because He cares God takes the initiative by showing us His love through Jesus Christ. (John 3:16) Because He cares God takes the initiative by showing us how to reach Him. (John 14:6) Take Initiative February 1st – 6th
- Discuss your Bible reading plan with your spouse. Commit to daily Bible reading during these 4 weeks.
- Write out your date night two nights before you go on it.
- Go on your date night and follow the plans you wrote out 2 days earlier.
- Take initiative and do something your spouse has been asking you to do for a long time.
- Learn each other’s love language. Online at www.5lovelanguages.com
- Write down 1 thing to go on your list for the last week.