Monday – Thursday
7:00 – 8:30 pm
We have already started planning Vacation Bible School and we need your help to make this year a complete success. The Theme is “Agency D3,” throughout the week the children will find evidence in the Vault:
- Day 1: “Is Jesus Really God’s Son?
- Day 2: “Was Jesus More than Just a Good Man”
- Day 3: “Was Jesus’ Death Real”
- Day 4: “Is Jesus alive and What do I do with the Evidence about Jesus”
- Day 5: Family Night – The children will prove what they found is true.
- Registration from 6:45 – 7:00 pm
- Closing service ends at 8:30 pm in the main auditorium.
- Snack provided nightly.
- No cost for attendance.
- Classes for elementary age students as well as a Bible study provided for middle school students.