Students of Vision is the name we give to our ministry dedicated to the teenagers of in community. This ministry serves and leads students to serve from 6th grade to 12th grade. We have weekly programs, monthly activities, yearly events designed to help create and maintain a community of teenagers that are passionately serving God.
Here is a list of articles that will help you better understand our heart and mind concerning student ministry.
- The Parent Corner is a series of articles that gives parents an overview of the lesson being taught to the teenagers in their Student Bible Fellowship and information about upcoming events.
- How do we decide what events we have? Will help you understand the intentionality of our monthly activities.
- Video from our Student Pastor. Will give you an overview of what we believe our role is in the spiritual formation of teenagers. (coming soon)
Quite literally we are headed to Peru the Summer of 2015! Our students are transitioning from kids, to teenagers, to mature adults. We are excited to help you as your help your students on this journey.
We believe these “transitions” are accomplished by..
- helping our students learn how to become a student of God’s Word
- helping our students see and act upon their responsibility to serve others
- helping our students learn their true identity in Christ
STUDENT MINISTRY TEAM
Student Pastor & Wife
Trent & Stephanie Cornwell
High School Ministry
John & Sandy Pearson
Middle School Ministry
Steve & Mariah Morgan
Ben & Kristen Mize
Community Group Leaders
Stephanie Cornwell (TNGirls)
Chuck Littlefield (TNGuys)
If you have any questions about the student ministry please feel free to contact our Associate Pastor Trent Cornwell (firstname.lastname@example.org). He and his wife have helped oversee our student ministries since the church started in 2006. They are blessed to work alongside some wonderfully talented and dedicated parents and volunteers.