Weekly Volunteers MeetingWe believe that “every member should be a minister.” We desire to help everyone use their God-given talents for the cause of Christ. Every week we have a meeting at 4:15 pm that is open to everyone in the church. This is one of the ways we work to include everyone who wants to be involved in the ministries of the church. We have regulations concerning those who work with teenagers and youth. These policies are explained in our weekly meetings. Join us this Sunday at 4:15 pm.
ChildrenWith the Kids of Vision we offer a diverse and exciting way for children to learn and play in a safe environment. With multiple classes there is always something going on! Sunday School | Is a time-tested method of helping our young children learn the simple but life changing truths of God’s Word.
- Little Explorers provides a lively environment for our 3- to 5-year olds, assisting them in discovering truth from God’s Word.
- Treasure Hunters leads our first- through second-grade students in an exciting study of the Bible helping them treasure God’s Word.
- Bible Pioneers guides third- through fifth-grade students into becoming developed and determined students of God’s Word.
- Cubbies celebrates the spiritual potential of preschoolers (3- to 5-year olds) by helping them develop respect for God, His Son and His Word.
- Sparks ignites the curiosity of early elementary-age kids to learn about the people and events of the Bible, building a foundation of wisdom for knowing Christ.
- TNT engages third- through sixth-graders by answering their questions about God and the Bible, guiding them through this pivotal life stage to grow in Christ’s grace.
The student ministry of our church is an exciting environment for your students to get a vision for what God can do with their lives. we have two Student Bible Fellowship on Sunday mornings for our high school and middle school students. We strongly believe that student ministry is so much more than a “holding tank with pizza”. We believe our teenagers should be at the heart of everything we do! Student Ministry events and article can be found at StudentsofVision.comStudent Bible Fellowships | Teenagers are unified around the Word of God. These groups meet together every Sunday morning at 9:30 am and throughout the month at activities and fellowships.
- High School What? So What? Now What? The high school Student Bible Fellowship is where Bible answers meet teen issues.
- Middle School This Student Bible Fellowship cultivates a desire in our middle school-aged students to worship God in spirit and in truth, leading them to know God through His Word.