I’m very much looking forward to being at Vision Baptist Church’s Marriage Seminar this upcoming Wednesday and Thursday. Pastor Gardner, like I, realizes the attacks on marriage today are more fierce than ever before. The problems and pressures of life have so infiltrated our relationships that many marriages are now either “throwing in the towel” or at least are thinking about it. I want to encourage you to take part of this two day conference that could help you come to the point where you enjoy your marriage, not just endure it. The truth of the matter is, however, that many who should attend will not because they have already bought in to the lies of the Enemy and the world.
• Lie #1- “We really don’t have that big of a problem”
• Lie #2- “It’s her/him that is really having issues, not me”
• Lie #3- “I’m doing my part”
• Lie #4- “Our marriage is too far gone,” or “it’s too late for us”, or “there’s no hope”
• Lie #5- “We’d probably be better off divorced, we act like it now anyway”
Please don’t believe any one of these statements or something similar. You can get help; it’s not too late, and Vision Baptist Church wants to help you. Call 770.456.5881 or click here for more details. See how God can make something beautiful with the person you vowed to spend the rest of your life with.