Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Dear member and friend of Vision,
I am very grateful to God for all that He is doing in our church. It is exciting to see Him slowly building the attendance of our church, saving souls, adding to our membership and allowing us to participate more and more in His work around the world.
In the months of July, August, and September God allowed us to:
- Have a special Commissioning Service for the Basshams and Newtons as we sent them off as members of our church to carry the gospel around the world.
- Send Mark and Natasha Tolson (VBM) to the field of China to begin their ministry there.
- Send Tyler and Gretchen Masters (MWBM) to the field of North Africa to begin their ministry there.
- Send Scott and Melissa Newton on deputation as missionaries to Spain.
- Send Philip and Lori Bassham on deputation as missionaries to Thailand.
- Have a great mission’s conference with a Faith Promise of $118,005 for this coming year.
- See three more students graduate from the Our Generation Training Center.
- See seven baptized and become a members of Vision.
- Added the Miguel Murillo family as members of our church and missionaries sent out from our church through Vision Baptist Missions.
- Added 11 members by letter.
- Saw our church family add several new babies!
- Saw Mariangela Simeon return from her 6 month service in Peru.
- Took on several new missionaries at $700 a month or $8,400 a year.
God has blessed and He has used you. You gave, prayed, served and God added to His church. It has done great and wonderful things.
All of this would not be possible if it were not for your generous giving. I do not see your giving record. As you look it over thank God for what He has done through you. Look above and review the fruit of your sacrifice.
I hope you will be excited and pray that God will allow us to give all we promised in our Faith Promise. In the coming months we have much more exciting things and God is already at work. In March we will be a five year old church! God has greatly blessed and continues to do so. I hope you are thankful you get to be part of what He is doing here at Vision.
Gratefully His and yours,