Businessmen Seminar: Priorities, Decisions and Balance?
Do you desire to serve the Lord but find that many distractions in your life shift your focus away from Him? Do you have a difficult time wanting to know God better but find that there’s not much time to do so? When you’re with family and friends who don’t know Christ, do you find yourself distracted by their priorities?
Join us at Vision Baptist Church on Saturday, March 6th from 9AM to 1PM as we discuss the answers to some of the following questions:
- How can pastors believe that my life should revolve around God when I do not have the luxury of time that a pastor has?
- How do you keep focused on God when your life is consumed with business and worldly distractions?
- How do I keep from focusing on my needs, concerns, ambitions, and allow God to use me?
- How do I balance my time between family, friends, God, and business?
- How can I increase my ability to draw close to God and remain close to Him when I am consumed by business and work?
- How do you love God when your life is filled with unsaved family, friends, coworkers, etc?
Come hear from the personal experience of John Pearson, a businessman from our church, on how he has focused on Christ and avoided distractions. Hear what God’s word says about balance from Austin GardnerÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â our pastor. Come with questions.
Who: Businessmen, Professionals, Career People and all others who are interested.
What: Businessmen Seminar:Â Priorities, Decisions & Balance SeminarÂ with John Pearson and Austin Gardner
When: Saturday, March 6th, 2010,Â 9 AM to 1 PMÂ (Lunch to be served at noon.)
Why: To learn what would be a biblical answer to your questions!
We look forward to spending some time together discussing how we can keep our focus on Christ and avoid distractions in our lives. Please RSVP by Monday, March 2nd to help us adequately prepare for lunch