I saw this list and copied it just like it was. I have inserted bold type to call your attention to a couple of things.
I thought it was interesting when I thought of how many preachers want to “relate” to this generation and then try to mimic them in their language, dress, hair styles, and even actions. We do not have to do this. The Word of God in it’s own power can relate.
This is not a post from someone talking to pastors but just regular parents about how to embarrass your kids. I wonder if we ever embarrass God (speaking figuratively) by our childish endeavors to look like them!
1. Sing along to their favorite music
2. use their slang when their friends are around
3. dress like them and visit them at school
4. call them their nicknames in public
5. When they slam the door, tell them they’re doing it wrong and show them the right way, and then make them do it 20 times.
6. talk in rhyme think (Green Eggs and Ham) when in public bonus if friends are around
7. make them clean their room
8. remind them how much they like Barney when their friends are around
9. When they throw a fit in the store, get on the floor and flail your arms around
10. Show their friends naked photos of them as a baby.