It is a carsonoid tumor about the size of a small grape. It is not cancerous as of right now. It has to be removed. They will wait 10 days and then do another CAT scan, Lord willing, to see if it can be removed by laser or by incision.
He may be in the states for another 3 months before all the treatment is done. They may do it at Ohio State.
We will give more news but for right now all is good news except they really want to get back to the field. All good news and prayers answered by our good God.
Thanks for your concern.