This is vision month and we are sharing each week the goals that we have for the church for this year and until the year 2020. Here are the things that I plan to share today:
We envision a spiritually mature church!
* BE – private
* DO – personal
* SERVE – public
* TRAIN – priority
* We envision a church where all are welcome just as they are and where they will find all they need in Jesus Christ and the fellowship of His people. Where they will discover and use their talents and gifts in the ministry fulfilling their life purpose and ministry.
* We envision a church that each year sees a minimum of 50% of its teen and adult membership visiting the foreign field for short term projects.
* I see a church so dependent on the Holy Spirit that nothing will stop it nor stand against it; a Church whose people are unified, praying and full of God’s Spirit.
* We envision a church that truly has a world vision that mandates every ministry it has.
* We envision a church that is aggressively evangelistic in every endeavor and will do all in its power to take the gospel to the thousands that live on the North-side area.
* We envision a diverse church that reaches out to all peoples regardless of social level, race, nationality or language with the good news of Jesus Christ.
* We envision birthing 50 churches in the U.S. out of Vision by 2020.
* We envision sending forth 100 Missionary families to foreign fields out of Vision by 2020.
* We envision a Church whose altars are constantly filled with repentant sinners responding to Christ’s call to salvation.
* We envision a passionate ministry that encourages ministers and inspires them to do ever greater outreach.
* We envision a church that is known for building her brother’s name with no desire for credit or merit.